Totes are such a versatile sewing project. You can keep it simple or choose coordinating fabrics.
Learn about fabric prep and fabric finishes. Discuss seam allowances, boxed corners and
pockets while making this fun tote.
● Sewing machine
● 2 yards cotton webbing (3 1/2 yds for larger size)
● Fabric requirements:
○ 1 yard inner/main fabric
○ 2/3 yard for outside/contrast pockets
○ Or 2 yards if using the same for both
● 1 yard of thin but firm, flexible interfacing or batting
● Thread to match
● Measuring tape
● Basic tools: needles, scissors, seam ripper, marking pen, pins, seam gauge
|Sat, Jan 29, 2022 at 10:00 am to Noon|
Sat, Feb 5, 2022 at 10:00 am to Noon